January 20, 2015

Dear All Souls family,
A fire begun by a faulty fan occurred at the home of Ted Ahl around 9:30 this morning. Ted is ok having suffered a small burn on the back of his leg and having undergone precautionary tests at the VA hospital.
In a moment like this we wonder if or how we might assist Ted with immediate needs. At this time there are no immediate needs which are not being cared for and we will let you know if and when they arise.
Ted would also like you to know that all his animals are safe and in good care. Please keep him in your prayers.
Todd